Reasons For Life Insurance
1. Future Family Expenses – the primary objective is to protect the family unit from financial hardship that can arise out of the loss of a loved one.
2. Mortgage – after the loss of an income earner, having enough insurance to cover the remaining mortgage balance will allow the family to stay in their family home instead of selling and starting over.
3. Key Person – When a business is largely dependant on one key person, it is wise for that business to have insurance on their life as it will allow the business to have the finances necessary to find a suitable replacement in the the unfortunate event of their death.
4. Business Partnership – When a business partner passes away their share of the business is left to their estate. Having insurance on your business partner will allow you to successfully buyout the estate without any issues.
5. Estate Expenses – Estate expenses can be steep, so having insurance in place to pay for them during a time when the family does not need to be stressing over funeral expenses is exceptionally important.
Our Life Insurance Partners
There are a lot of factors that go into determining the ideal life insurance policy for each person: age, lifestyle, health factors, type of insurance, gender, etc….
At New Beginnings, we do not limit our selection to one insurance company but instead we shop the determining factors around in order to find the perfect policy for you and your loved ones of business requirements.